Zecko Privacy Notice
This notice was created as we know that you care about how information about you is shared and used, we are grateful
for your trust in us to handle that carefully. This privacy notice describes how Ametsa Global Private Limited (Zecko)
and its affiliates collect and process user data through Zecko and its affiliates’ websites, devices, products, services,
online marketplace and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "Zecko’s Services").
By using Zecko’s Services you agree to our use of your personal information (including
sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by us at our
discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing your personal
information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes set out in
this Privacy Notice.
In case of any concerns or queries with orders, you can reach out to our Grievance Officer Chinmay Nema on support[at]zecko.co
Personal information subject to this Privacy Notice will be collected and retained by Ametsa
Global Pvt Ltd, with a registered office at D-208, Sarita Vihar, Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India, 110076 India.
What personal information about customers does Zecko collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Zecko Services. You can choose not to provide certain information,
but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Services. This information includes, but is not limited to contact details for the purpose of
sharing updates about your orders, updates to your account and address details shared with our sellers to initiate product delivery.
We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Zecko Services, including information about your
types of information when your web browser or device accesses Zecko Services and other content served by or on behalf of Zecko on other websites.
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and
deliver your next purchase more easily.
How does Zecko use your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems,
and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted by our us and our payment partners.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.
We and our affiliates use your personal information to take and fulfil orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about
orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Zecko Services.
We and our affiliates use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness
of the Zecko Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.
We and our affiliates use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences,
and personalize your experience with Zecko Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.
In certain cases, we and our affiliates collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, from sellers we collect information regarding
place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you.
We and our affiliates use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Zecko Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- We and our affiliates use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.
We and our affiliates use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Zecko, and others.
We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
"cookies") to recognize your browser or device, learn more about your interests, and provide you with essential features and services and for additional purposes,
Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content,
recognize you as a member, enable you to use 1-click purchasing, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Zecko's content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests across our partner websites, apps and other platforms.
- This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
Zecko's cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Zecko's essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you may not be able to
add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any Zecko products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Does Zecko Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with Zecko and subsidiaries that Zecko controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
We make available to you, products provided by our partner sellers for use on or through Zecko Services. We share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that seller.
We share customers’ personal information with the retailer on whose platfrom the transaction was completed. Retailers use the data to show you more relevant content and services on their own platforms.
- Business Transfers:
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Ametsa Global Private Limited or any of its affiliates, or substantially all of their assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Zecko and Others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Zecko, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We work with registered Payment Gateways who follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling payment card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, processing, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website. To request access to personal information that is not available through Your Account you can submit a request via email on support[at]zecko.co
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact the Grievance Officer Chinmay Nema on support[at]zecko.co
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in “What Information Can I Access?”. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Are Children Allowed to Use Zecko Services?
Zecko does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use Zecko Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Zecko Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the prevailing law in India. If you have any concern about privacy at Zecko, please contact us via email on support[at]zecko.co with a thorough description, and we will try our best to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change as well. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Zecko Services
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services on our retailer partners or on our marketplace;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Zecko Services;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- upload your contacts, including access to mobile device contacts for certain services;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with a Zecko service;
- offer your products or services on or through Zecko Services;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or audio or other files while using Zecko Services;
- compile Wish Lists or other registries;
- provide and rate Reviews;
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- images, videos and other content collected or stored in connection with Zecko Services;
- information and officially valid documents regarding identity and address information, including PAN numbers;
- credit history information;
- corporate and financial information; and
- device log files and configurations.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
We may also use device identifiers (such as device memory, logical processor cores, keyboard layout maps, preferred language, browser version), cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Zecko Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our marketplace using Zecko Services.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our suppliers, carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our affiliates;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.